Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Calendars ...just in time...Happy New Year

Well I finally finished my 2013 calendars I was making in photoshop elements.  I used gorgeous clip are from 4 wonderful online blogs. I will post the links below for you.  Please feel free to copy and use the calendars for your personal use.  Let me know what you think...and yes I know I "colored outside of the lines" in a few spots, but I'll just cut away the boo boos...teehee.  But I was in a hurry to get these finished and get off to bed know that the new year has been rung in...
 
Happy New Year and have fun crafting,
Molly D
 
 


If you would like to see where I got the gorgeous vintage florals from, just visit these great blogs:

The Graphics Fairy
Vintage Images
Lilacs and Lavender

and the calendar I used came from:  Crafty Secrets

again, the best to you and yours in this exciting new year...


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Molly, and for you also a Happy New Year.
    I made a tag for my son from your mail and he loved it.
    Thank your again.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just learned how to reply to comments...sorry this took so long...Thanks for the sweet note and great to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. These are awesome Molly! You did a super fantastic job!
    ~ Diane (aka QueensPaperPalace)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, thank you so much for the sweet comment...it made my day...unfortunately I just learned how to reply...sorry this took so long...again, a big thanks!

      Delete